Public Relations and Ethics
State Missionary Keith Hinson is an associate in Communications & Technology Services. His responsibilities include the ministries of public relations, Christian ethics, news and information, media relations, denominational relations, and assistance for the executive director in the areas of research and social media.
Keith and his wife, Willa Dean, are members of Highland Avenue Baptist Church, Montgomery.
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Master of Divinity, Southwestern Seminary
- Pastor, Dogwood Grove Baptist Church, Montevallo
- Pastor, Ragland First Baptist Church
- Interim pastor at several churches throughout Alabama
- Editorial staff member of The Alabama Baptist newspaper
- Associate editor of the Florida Baptist Witness
- Typesetter/consultant for WMU, SBC
- Men’s dorm PBX clerk and grader in church history at Southwestern Seminary
- Summer 1978 writer & typesetter, The Alabama Baptist.
- President, St. Clair Baptist Association Pastors Conference
- Member, St. Clair Baptist Association Missions Committee
- Member, Shelby Baptist Association program committee
- Secretary-treasurer of the Alabama Baptist Conference of Bivocational Ministers