In the resources section, you will find a downloadable Ministries Evaluation tool. It is wise to give every ministry in your church an annual checkup. This assessment tool will help you ensure all ministries are Great Commission focused. Download it today and use it for tweaking and improving the health of each of your ministries. Then check out the many other tools in our resource section below.
Church Health Resources
Your State Board of Missions aspires to assist you and your church in becoming a more effective Great Commission congregation. A great place to start is with a quick assessment of your church’s current health conditions. Take a moment and answer the following questions yes or no.
- In the past five years, have baptisms increased?
- Did your church engage in three or more outreach events this past year?
- Is your Sunday School attendance growing?
- As a pastor, is your vision for the church expanding?
- Is your worship attendance increasing?
- Is your missions giving increasing?
- Are a majority of your deacons under 60 years of age?
- Does your church have active missions organizations?
- Would you describe your church as an Acts 1:8 congregation, committed to reaching your community and the world?
- Does your church have an effective process of discovering, training and involving leaders?
- If you answered no to even one of these questions, we have resources to assist in strengthening your church to be a more efficient Great Commission congregation. If you answered no to four or more questions, you might be a candidate for church revitalization.
We have upgraded our resources, processes, and available assistance to Alabama churches.Coaching
- Assessment tools
- Reaching the Summit
- Turnaround Journey
Church Health News
Church Health Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.