Cleveland First Baptist Church is seeking applicants for the position of Music Minister (Part Time). FBC Cleveland has been ministering to the Blount County community for more than 125 years through many different programs and outreaches. Average attendance each Sunday is 50-100.
- Be a man of outstanding character and personality, and also uphold a lifestyle that aligns with biblical standards
- Be a born again believer and have a personal relationship with Christ.
- Have a clear calling to Ministry
- Have experience in church leadership
- Able to read and understand music
- Able to lead and conduct a choir
- Be proficient in Piano and/or other musical instruments
- Have a good singing voice
- Have a deep appreciation for traditional hymns, but comfortable with contemporary songs as well.
- Have some knowledge of audio equipment and modern church technology
- Lead congregational worship every Sunday
- Lead Praise Band and Worship Team
- Coordinate Choir Practice and lead the Church Choir
- Maintain Music Library
- Coordinate with Technology Team
- Work with Pastor and other Church leaders to plan Worship services
- Be supportive of all church functions and programs
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Alex Faulkner (205) 446-1855