The interim Worship Leader will be responsible for leading the church in a gospel-centered God focused worship experience. They will work with our current worship team to plan and coordinate each Sunday morning service as well as an in-person rehearsal each week. They will communicate with the worship technology team to ensure that the song service is visually presented to both in person and virtual participates. Most importantly the Worship Leader should be constantly seeking and pursuing growth in their personal love relationship with the Lord.
• Has made a personal profession of faith in Jesus Christ and pursuing an intimate relationship with Him
• Exhibit a calling and the necessary skills for leading a congregation in all aspects of worship
• Musically skillful and able to lead both instruments and vocalists
• Effective skills in interpersonal relationships and communication
• Skilled in identifying and selecting worship music that is God centered and aligns with the message
• Ability to coordinate media pieces of the worship service for online services (video editing, streaming, YouTube, Facebook live, Keynote, PowerPoint, ProPresenter, website updating)