State Missionary Rob Jackson has been employed by the State Board of Missions since 2021 and is currently the director of the Office of Church Health. Rob previously worked with the State Board of Missions in the Office of Evangelism from 1999 to 2003. The Office of Church Health seeks to help healthy churches become healthier and unhealthy churches to become healthy.
Rob and his wife Tonya are members at First Baptist Church Prattville. They have one daughter, Abigail.
- Rph, Samford University, 1986
- Masters of Divinity, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1994
- Doctorate of Philosophy, Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, 1999
- Interim Pastor, North Shelby Baptist church, 2022-present
- Interim Pastor, Spring Hill Baptist Church, 2020-2022
- Vice-President of Church and Community Engagement, 2020-2021
- Interim Pastor, First Baptist Church, Tillman’s Corner, 2019-2020
- Assistant to the President and Major Gift Officer, University of Mobile, 2018-2020
- Pastor, Central Baptist Church, Decatur, 2003-2018
- State Missionary, Office of Evangelism, State Board of Missions, 1999-2003
- Pastor, Buck Run Baptist Church, Frankfort, KY, 1991-1999
- Pastor, Antioch Baptist Church, Double Springs, AL, 1990