State Missionary Mark Gainey has been employed by the State Board of Missions since 2021 and is currently an associate in Sunday School & Discipleship. Mark is responsible for working with pastors and churches to assist them in developing a pathway to make disciples in their churches.
Mark and his wife Tasha are members of Fultondale FBC where he is the lead pastor. They have four children.
- Bachelors of Science in Entrepreneurship, Troy University, 1996
- Masters of Theological Studies, Beeson Divinity School, 2000
- Doctorate of Ministry, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, 2018
- Lead Pastor, Fultondale First Baptist, 2018 – Current
- Senior Pastor, Deerfoot Baptist, Trussville, 2016 – 2018
- Pastor, Lake Martin Baptist, Dadeville, AL 2013 – 2016
- Church Planter & Pastor, Perimeter Pointe Baptist, Pelham, AL 2003-2011
- Outreach & Missions Pastor, Valleydale Church, Birmingham, AL 1999-2003