State Missionary Karen Gosselin has been employed by the State Board of Missions since 2007 and is currently a part-time associate and music specialist in the office of Worship Leadership and Church Music. She is responsible for helping churches discover the passion of music through children’s choirs, hand bells and keyboards.
Karen and her husband, Greg, are members at Eastern Hills Baptist Church, Montgomery. They have three children.
- Choral Director of Judson College, Marion, 2007 – 2009.
- Nationwide Children’s Choir Conference Clinician at children’s choir conferences.
- Curriculum writer for Children’s Music Series, 2012.
- Children’s music curriculum writer for Growing in Grace, 2017
- Teaches 3 home school choirs, preschool, elementary and secondary.