State Missionary Karen Gosselin has been employed by the State Board of Missions since 2007 and serves as coordinator of Worship Resources. She is responsible for serving the needs of the local church and associations through the ministries of worship and music. Equipping leaders in these ministry areas are the primary focus. Local church consultations, associational workshops, and statewide conferences help meet this goal.
Karen and her husband, Greg, are members at Crossroads Community Church in Elmore where Greg serves as the Children’s Pastor. They have three children.
- Choral Director of Judson College, Marion, 2007 – 2009.
- Nationwide Children’s Choir Conference Clinician at children’s choir conferences.
- Curriculum writer for Children’s Music Series, 2012.
- Children’s music curriculum writer for Growing in Grace, 2017
- Private voice instructor, Faulkner University 2014-2019