State Missionary Doug Rogers came to the State Board of Missions in March 1999 and serves as the director of Communications & Technology Services. In addition to leading the creative team responsible for all aspects of State Board internal and external communications, he is directly responsible for producing video and audio resources for use by the State Board of Missions staff and churches throughout the state. In addition, he coordinates technical arrangements for the state convention annual meeting and several other statewide meetings. Doug is available to provide advice to churches in the areas of video, radio, broadcast and other electronic media. Doug and his wife, Lori, are members of First Baptist Church, Montgomery. They have two daughters and a son.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Florida State University
- Master of Arts in Communication, Southwestern Seminary
- Associate Minister with Youth, First Baptist Church, Tallahassee, Fla.
- Public Relations Assistant, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas
- Producer, Local ACTS Board, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Minister of Activities and Media, Southside Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Audiovisual Manager, South Carolina Baptist Convention, Columbia, S.C.
- Interim Minister of Music, Hayneville Baptist Church, Hayneville, Ala.
- Interim Minister of Music, Ridgecrest Baptist Church, Montgomery, Ala.