State Missionary Chris Mills has been employed by the State Board of Missions since 2008 and is currently an associate in Collegiate & Student Ministries. As a student missions mobilizer, Chris helps students serve in various missions capacities. He also works with community college campus ministers, international student ministries and assists in social media efforts for the office.
Chris and his wife Brooke, are members at First Baptist Church, Montgomery where he teaches Sunday School. They have two children.
- Bachelor of Science in Journalism/Public Relations, Troy University, 2007
- Master of Divinity, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, 2011
- Deacon and Sunday School class director currently.
- Missions team leader/member in missions experiences all over the world.
- Associate in Communications Office, State Board of Missions, 2008-2011
- Interim Campus Minister, Auburn University at Montgomery, 2019-2020