(Part-time position subject to a background check)
- A follower of Christ who can articulate their testimony of faith and provide evidence of God’s continued work in their life.
- Called into this ministry.
- Heart of a disciple-maker.
- Team player.
The youth minister oversees all aspects of the student ministry (7th through 12th grade).
- Teaching and discipling students through an approved curriculum.
- Creating a safe and fun environment for students. Recruiting, training, and equipping volunteers to support and grow the student ministry.
- Working cooperatively with the youth committee to plan activities that support fellowship, evangelism, ministry, worship, and discipleship.
- Partnering with parents/guardians to support students at home.
- Serving as a member of the church council.
- Managing the approved budget and providing input for budget changes.
- The minister will connect with students at school functions when feasible.
- The minister will become a member of the First Baptist Church of Boaz.
- The minister will plan toward and support the vision of First Baptist Church of Boaz.
- The minister will work with the Pastor and Associate Pastor.
- Unless extenuating circumstances exist, the minister will be present for church activities on Sundays and Wednesdays.
- The minister will meet with the staff weekly for prayer, planning, and encouragement. If unable to attend the staff meeting, another time will be established to meet with the Pastor and the Associate Pastor.
- The minister will assist the staff in hospital and prospect visitation as it relates to the student ministry.
- The minister will serve as needed.
Contact email: email@example.com
Click the link to read the full listing: