First Baptist Pelham is seeking to hire the next Administrative Assistant for the Worship Ministry. This 30 hour a week position will be responsible for working along side the Worship Pastor and undergirding the every day operations of the Worship Ministry. You are to give support administratively and personally to the Worship Pastor and those involved in the Worship Ministry.The requirements for the position are as follows:
• Acknowledge Jesus Christ as personal Lord and Savior.
• Have a servants heart
• Be a hard worker
• Maintain a vital and growing personal walk with the Lords through committed Bible study and prayer.
• Believe in the inerrant word of God
• Fully support the Baptist Faith and Message
• Realize that performance, dedication and attitude are under the observation of both mature and weak Christians, as well as unbelievers. Ensure that all actions reflect honorably on Christ and the Church.
• Must be called by the Holy Spirit to serve in this office and be training or have documented experience to serve in the capacity to which called.
• Must have ability to deal effectively and tactfully with church personnel, members and the general public.
• Must have previous administrative and office experience
• Must have a complete knowledge of all Microsoft Office Suite and Apple Office Programs
• Must have knowledge in ProPresenter
• While not a requirement, the ability to read music is preferred
First Baptist Pelham is a Christ-centered faith family that exists to make disciples for global impact by enjoying God through worship and prayer; by equipping disciples through teaching and serving; and engaging the world through missions and evangelism. First Baptist takes a true multi-generational approach to worship. We offer one worship style, which encourages the entire church body to worship & engage together in one setting. We have a multi-generational Adult Worship Choir, band and vocal team, fully graded children’s choir & student worship team programs. This is a dynamic & expressive church and we believe that any person would flourish in our office setting.
Please contact us today to find out more about how you can join our dynamic and exciting team here at First Baptist Pelham