Hanceville First Baptist is currently seeking someone who is called by God to our church for the position of Youth Pastor. This person must exhibit a growing personal relationship with God, experience in youth ministry, and a passion for evangelism and outreach.
Qualifications and Position Requirements:
• One who exhibits a personal and growing relationship with God, a teachable spirit, and a healthy family life.
• One who has experience in youth ministry, basic administrative skills, and a personal spiritual life congruent with the biblical mandates for leaders (1 Timothy 3:1-7).
• One who is capable of creating and executing a long-term vision for the youth ministry.
• One who is gifted and is called to youth ministry, loves young people, and has a passion for evangelism and outreach, both personally and at the ministry level.
• An engaging teacher, with a strong biblical and theological background, and is in agreement with the Baptist faith and message.
• One who exhibits Biblically sound teaching.
If you are interested, please send resume to: email@example.com