The Student Pastor is responsible for the development, planning, coordination, implementation, and general oversight of the student and college population of First Baptist Church Scottsboro. The Student Pastor will cast a vision for discipleship through welcoming young people and their families, empowering parents, and connecting with our community.
The Ideal Candidate-
– Has a love for, devotion to, and relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Has a passion for the next generation.
– Has organizational and leadership skills.
– Has the ability to connect and engage with students and young adults.
– Teach and pour scripture into the lives our our students.
– Disciple our students to grow in their relationship with Jesus Christ.
– Plan, direct, and participate in youth activities such as camps, retreats, mission projects, and fellowships.
– Educate and empower parents, grandparents, teachers, and volunteers.
– Provide a visible presence in the community and school campuses.
– Encourage and train our students to become soul winners.
– Work with the church staff in reaching the community with the gospel.
– Assist the Lead Pastor in the planning and participation in the outreach ministries of the church, as well as outreach ministries to the ill and bereaved.
– Prepare and implement the student ministry and/or other assigned budgets.
– Maintain regular work hours coordinated with the Lead Pastor.
– Pulpit supply when necessary.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org