Social Media Content Manager
This position is responsible for posting, managing, and interacting with content on the church’s online channels. This position also creates specific content for distribution on these channels.
Social Media Manager
– Post content to social media outlets and the church website.
– Monitor posted content for engagement and success.
– Interact with content through comments and sharing when appropriate.
– Track progress of social media campaigns and advertisements.
– Report feedback to Social Media Team and Technical Arts Director.
– With assistance from other staff and Technical Arts Director, develop a team of volunteers (servant-leaders) that help with social media management.
– Repackage media content for various social media platforms (posts, stories, shorts, etc.).
– Create graphics for social media, in-service slides, and website.
– Act as videographer on primary or secondary camera when needed (and as time allows).
– Edit videos for social media (when necessary).
– With the help of the Technical Arts Director, equip and organize the photography and social media servant-leader teams.
Digital Strategy Team Member
– Help reestablish brand identity guidelines.
– Help enforce these brand identity guidelines across CrossPointe’s digital platforms.
– Establish channel specific identity across social media platforms and the CrossPointe website.
– Maintain distinct identities and continuity across all online platforms.
– Collaborate with ministry leaders and Technical Arts Director to create content strategies that reenforce CrossPointe’s vision.
– Maintain up to date graphics and copy on the CrossPointe website for events, services, and ministries.
– Manage a weekly, “ready-for-print” church bulletin and a digital church bulletin for the church website.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Outstanding organization and communication skills.
Excellent grammar, spelling, and verbal skills.
Ability to work well in a team environment.
Ability to co-work on projects and share tasks.
Ability to manage multiple longer-term projects simultaneously.
Ability to capture and articulate the vision of others.
Discernment in being data-driven with spiritual intent.
Knowledge and expertise within Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Experience with Final Cut Pro X and Motion/After Effects is a huge bonus
Awareness and knowledge of social trends and best practices.
Experience with photography and photo editing.