Redeemer Community Church is seeking a full-time Worship Pastor. Redeemer Community Church is six-year old church plant in Oneonta, Alabama.
The Worship Pastor is to lead worship that is radically Christ-centered and theologically rich. We desire that our music encourage worship within our intergenerational congregation, while creating an environment that will attract and facilitate sharing the gospel to the next generation.
Our worship music will:
• Utilize a modern music style with a healthy dose of both traditional and modern hymns
• Be expressed with a unique sound through the development of original songs
• Be contextualized within Redeemer’s church and local culture
• Cultivate a virtual Worship Songbook that is theologically rich, musically diverse, with an emphasis on congregational participation
• Be led by a musically gifted Worship Pastor and a vibrant team of talented volunteer musicians, operating within a culture of creativity and collaboration
Please email resumes, references, and links of worship videos to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Must have a definite and determinable call to Worship Ministry.
• Must fulfill the minimum qualifications for Elders listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
• Demonstration of biblical theology and adherence to RCC’s Statement of Faith
• Musical training and expertise, including a commitment to ongoing development and the desire and ability to create fresh expressions of musical worship within the framework of biblical worship
• An energetic and engaging stage presence
• A warm and contagious personality that fosters meaningful relationships
• Pastoral instincts and spiritual wisdom to shepherd volunteers and church members toward biblical maturity
• Demonstrated experience and ability to lead a congregation in gathered worship including leading musical groups on-stage.
• Ability to recruit, lead, and develop staff, musicians, and volunteers, individually and collectively.
• The ability to work collaboratively with the Lead Pastor and all Elders, staff members, ministry leaders, and volunteers.
• Proficiency in administrative and time management skills.
• A strong and dependable work ethic
• A teachable spirit
• Theological education
• Experience with a church plant
• Proficient in the following: ProPresenter, Planning Center Online, Final Cut Pro, LiveStream, and MultiTracks
• Ability to write and develop original songs