- A clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, a servant’s heart, and a vital growing personal relationship with Him.
- An understanding and commitment to the mission of the New Testament Church, the ministry philosophy of NGBC, and a respect for our Baptist heritage.
- A strong knowledge of Scripture.
- He and his family will be active members of NGBC in participation, attendance, tithing, and prayer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of music is preferred. Experience and/or education in media technology is also desirable.
- Experience in leading vocalists, ensembles, choirs, and instrumentalists, to include praise and worship teams.
- Ability to seek out relevant music and worship resources and apply them appropriately to the context of corporate worship.
- Acceptable personal vocal skills, excellent communicator possessing interpersonal skills, strong grammatical skills and eye for detail, and an
enthusiastic presence for leading worship.
- Experience as a leader and recruiter of volunteers in all areas of music and media technology ministry.
- Ability to incorporate and troubleshoot various technologies in worship, to include sound, lighting, computer hardware, computer software, and video projection.
- Fluent in using modern media, to include social networking, podcasting, online web content management and design, graphic creation, video & audio editing, computer maintenance, mobile apps, web apps, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to seek out relevant technology resources, develop new skills, and make connections between social media and the Christian ministry.
To See a Full List of Responsibilities, please follow this link: