Oversee a well-balanced ministry for children designed to reach students and their families for Christ and help them mature in their faith.
1. Have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ
2. Show commitment to service in the local church
3. High School Diploma or Equivalent
1. Support Children’s Leadership Team in maintaining and growing a strong children’s Sunday School program that emphasizes spiritual growth of our children.
2. Plan and lead Wednesday night ministry for the children.
3. Support the minister of music in maintaining a healthy children’s choir program.
4. Participate and lead Children’s Sunday School Big Group
5. Support Children’s Leadership Team in planning and implementing children’s ministry events that provide spiritual growth and fellowship for children and parents, such as Parents’ Night Out, Family Retreats, Christmas/Easter events, etc.
6. Support Children’s Leadership Team in planning and implementing a Vacation Bible School program that reaches our members/community.
7. Be available to listen to and love our children/families.
8. Support Children’s Leadership Team in implementing changes in the children’s ministry as needed for organization, space use, equipment and furnishing needs, policies and procedures, materials, programs, and curriculum.
9. Perform other duties as assigned by the ministerial staff.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org