The Minister of Children is responsible for the ministry and activities for kids at Hunter Street Baptist Church, which includes grades 1-4. The Minister of Children is responsible for the vision and direction of the kid’s ministry and the programming and activities within. This includes: coordinating, planning and implementing Small Groups for grades 1-4, kid’s worship environments, mission education, and other special events of the Kid’s Ministry.
• Can articulate a clear call to the Gospel Ministry and to serve kids and families in a local church setting
• A Seminary Degree or at least 2 years’ experience serving in Kids Ministry, Camp Ministry, Family Ministry, or Next Gen Ministry
• At least 2 years’ experience serving on a mid to large church staff
• 3-5 positive recommendations from ministry leaders
• Can support and affirm the Baptist Faith & Message (2000)