Camp Baldwin is searching for a Food Services Manager for our year round Christian camp and conference facility located on beautiful Wolf Bay in Elberta, Alabama (near Gulf Shores/Orange Beach). We have been a ministry of the Baldwin Baptist Association since 1955. We host almost 9,000 guests of all ages per year from around the southeast. Camp Baldwin is looking for someone with good management skills that loves food services, working with a team and serving others in an exciting Christian community. Competitive compensation package including salary, paid vacation, meals and on-campus housing with utilities.
The responsibility of the Food Services Manager is to manage preparation and execution of meals that can be enjoyed by guests, ensure cleanliness of the food services department and to take care of the needs of the guests including special dietary/allergy needs. Food Services Manager is expected to participate in Christian community with other staff members and families.
• Ordering of food, supplies, and other necessary items for meals and cleaning
• Scheduling and managing of other food services staff (full and part-time)
• Receiving of deliveries to ensure that accurate items and amounts are received
• Maintaining health and cleanliness standards according to health department
• Execution of meals in a pleasant and competent manner
• Menu creation based on guests (including handling special allergy and dietary needs)
• Miscellaneous assignments assigned by Camp Director or Assistant Camp Director
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to lift, carry, and load items up to 25 pounds
• Ability to communicate with guests, vendors, and staff in a pleasant and competent manner
• Ability to lead in a Christ-like manner
• Availability to work any shifts needed (minimum 40 hours/week) including busy summers
• Willingness to be Servsafe certified, if not already certified
Apply online at www.campbaldwin.org/employment.html or send resume to email@example.com