Experience: 5 years in finance, accounting, business or a comparable discipline
1. Maintain record of all receipts and disbursements
2. Prepare bank deposits as needed and perform monthly reconciliation of accounts.
3. Perform bookkeeping functions for designated funds.
4. Work with accountant to prepare financial report for quarterly business meeting.
5. Prepare Financial Status Report weekly and write checks.
6. Payment of bills and maintain record of bills paid each month.
7. Approve and process requisitions and purchase orders in administering the budget.
8. Maintain record of contributions to Cooperative Program, Associational missions and
designated contributions sent to the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions and other
9. Dispose of individual contribution envelopes after specified period of time.
10. Calculate payroll weekly, maintain payroll records, and make federal tax deposit
11. Maintain employee personnel file and record days used by employee for vacation and
12. Perform backup off computer records according to schedule.
13. Record contributions weekly and maintain record for preparation of annual contribution
14. Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
15. Perform other duties as time allows which involve the work of the entire support staff.