Description: The Valley Creek Children’s Ministry Director is a part-time position focused on developing children to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Character: As prescribed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7, Titus 1:5-9
• Servant Leader
Calling: Aligned with the Valley Creek Mission of “Loving God, Loving People, Serving Both” and to the Vision of “Developing and Deploying Disciples” of all generations.
Children’s Ministry Leadership
The Children’s Ministry Leader will be responsible to oversee Sunday Morning, Wednesday Night, servant and special event ministries to children of Valley Creek Baptist Church.
• A growing personal relationship and faith walk with the Lord.
• A burden for children and families to experience Christ.
• Oversee and give direction to Sunday Morning Bible Teaching and Children’s Church Ministries.
• Oversee and give direction to Wednesday night Children’s Ministries.
• Develop volunteer teams to implement weekly, servant and special event ministries for children and families.
• Collaborate with parents, spiritual influencers, and ministry partners to receive and implement vision given by God through prayer.
The Children’s Ministry Director will serve as a member of the church staff, responsible to the Pastor.
As recommended by the Personnel Team and agreed to by the church family in official church action.