JOB TITLE: Development Services Coordinator
COMPANY: WMU Foundation
STATUS: Full-Time Equivalent (37.5 Hour Work Week)
Responsible for performing core development functions to help the WMU Foundations reach its strategic goals.
Donor Base Management:
• Responsible for processing all incoming donations and generating acknowledgments.
• Responsible for donor relations engagement strategy.
• Tracks, analyzes, and reports donor trends to WMU Foundation staff for development purposes.
Grants and Scholarships process:
• Responsible for gathering applications and endorsements as well as verifying qualifications for grants and scholarships.
• Tracks and organizes applications for submission to the WMU Foundation board for review.
Development with External Shareholders:
• Initiates and develops relationships with stakeholders, including churches, groups, and associations.
• Represents WMU Foundation at various state WMU annual meetings.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Or; three to five years in related field.
• Interpersonal skills, critical thinking, reviewing and analyzing data.
• Excellent communication, writing, organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
• Computer proficiency using database software, and Microsoft Office applications.
• Knowledgeable of WMU, preferred.
If you are interested in this position, submit your resume to Human Resources:
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fax: (888) 968-6383
• US mail: 100 Missionary Ridge, Birmingham, AL 35242
Resumes are kept in our applicant database for 12 months.