Title: Audio/Visual Director
Reports To: Worship (Gather) Pastor
The primary responsibility of the A/V Director is to provide technical expertise and team leadership for Rivertree’s sound, media, video, and lighting. The A/V Director is also responsible for audio/video technical and creative development, production, and training related to the live and post-production as well as the audio/visual needs of Rivertree on both campuses.
The A/V Director ensures that the worship and A/V ministries continue to grow in effectiveness and quality of excellence in alignment with the church’s vision, mission, core values, and strategic objectives.
- Assist the Gather Pastor with A/V needs.
- Oversee media, lighting, and sound at both campuses.
- Oversee A/V for online services. This includes post/production.
- Recruit, train, and schedule leaders and volunteers for lighting.
- Recruit, train, and schedule leaders and volunteers for audio and sound.
- Recruit, train, and schedule leaders and volunteers for Pro Presenter and media slides.
- Recruit, train, and schedule leaders and volunteers for online audio.
- Mixing and production for a variety of creative content.
- Communicate A/V upgrade needs to the gather Pastor.
- Develops and supports a video production ministry.
- Help create content for social platforms and our website.
- Oversee or schedule A/V needs for special events
- Follower of Christ who relies on His wisdom and strength in fulfilling the call to serve in this position.
- Must exemplify Christ-like character with the ability to teach, model, and oversee A/V direction in the church.
- Training in modern audio/visual technology.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in A/V and technical leadership.
- Demonstrated Audio/Visual excellence. Including postproduction for creative content and online streaming services.
- Capable of equipping and developing volunteers and leaders to successfully execute ministry objectives.
- Ability to help plan and organize service design and execution with the Gather Pastor.
- Skilled in interpersonal, written and oral communication.
- Experience with video production. Including operation of cameras and editing.
- Working knowledge of ProPresenter (preferred).
- Job involves ‘challenges’ related to growth and changes in the work environment.
- Job includes periodic local and non-local travel.
- Job requires a combination of office and irregular hours.
- Job requires overseeing multiple teams and A/V at multiple campuses.