Title: Associate Worship Pastor Downtown Campus
Classification: Exempt, Salaried, Ministerial
Reports To: Gather Pastor
Responsible for leading worship weekly at one of Rivertree’s locations and serving in a collaborative support role to the Gather Pastor.
• Leads worship services weekly at the Rivertree Downtown Campus on a rotational basis with the Gather Pastor.
• Oversees and develops the student worship team at the Downtown Campus.
• Graphic design including sermon series, bumper videos, marketing materials, and social media graphic needs.
• Assists the A/V director in production needs for the ministries of the church.
• Supports and assists the video production ministry.
• Leads the band and tech team at the campus where they are serving.
• Works alongside the Gather in planning worship gatherings.
• Assists the Gather Pastor in shepherding the worship team.
• Assists in developing new worship team members.
• Helps assist in social media content.
• Works alongside the Gather Pastor to prepare annual worship ministry budgets.
• Gifted, dynamic vocalist with the ability to lead others in worship.
• Plays guitar or keyboard proficiently (preferred, but not required).
• Able to proficiently communicate with and musically lead a band.
• Proficient in graphic design software.
• A working knowledge of digital and analog sound reinforcement equipment.
• A working knowledge of digital lighting consoles and dmx dimming.
• A working knowledge of digital presentation software (ProPresenter, Keynote, PowerPoint) and projection setup methods.
• Experience using Planning Center Online for scheduling and providing resources to the worship team.
• Good organization, communication, leadership and people skills.
• A discipling heart for those they serve with and lead.
• Approachable and teachable.
40 hours per week. Includes Sunday so one weekday can be taken off.
• Job involves ‘challenges’ related to growth and changes in the work environment.
• Job includes periodic local and non-local travel.
• Job requires a combination of office and irregular hours.
• Job requires overseeing multiple teams and worship at multiple campuses.