The Ministry Administrative Assistant is a servant-leader responsible to the pastor for assisting and serving the church and ministerial staff and the leaders of Stone Ridge Baptist Church.
• Must have personal relationship with Jesus Christ who demonstrates by their lifestyle a commitment to the lordship of Jesus Christ.
• Must have a warm and gracious personality and be able to keep confidentiality.
• Must have computer knowledge (i.e., Microsoft Office and Publisher; Planning Center a plus.)
• Must be a team player who is flexible and able to handle multiple tasks well.
• Must have adequate training and experience in administrative responsibilities and have a desire for continued education in related field.
• Pray regularly for the staff and ministry leaders.
• Be the official receptionist by phone and in person to all those who call or drop by the church office.
• Coordinate scheduling for ministry and member needs on the master church calendar in partnership with the church staff.
• Prepare and email weekly correspondence as assigned, coordinating outgoing email.
• Pick up, sort, and distribute mail and other deliveries to the appropriate team leaders.
• Update and maintain Planning Center database (i.e., membership information, attendance, e-mails, etc.)
• Prepare the weekly worship guide, including copying, folding, inserting fliers, and distribution.
• Prepare the monthly calendar of events, to include copying and distribution.
• Prepare Guest Welcome Packets and New Member Packets, including copying inserts, and ordering contents.
• Coordinate the reservation process and use of church facility for weddings, funerals, birthdays and all other major events for which the church building might be reserved for.
• Maintain the weekly statistical database, presenting monthly reports to the pastor.
• Make copies as requested by the pastor, church staff and members..
• Conduct ministry research and gather ministry resource information for the pastor and ministries of the church, as needed.
• Prepare the annual church profile distributing to the various SBC agencies, as well as to the pastor.
• Perform other related tasks as called upon by the pastor and ministerial staff.