- This event has passed.
Children’s Choir Summit
July 12 - July 13
Shocco Springs Baptist Conference Center, Talladega, Alabama
July 12 – 13, 2019
THIS IS THE TRAINING EVENT you’ve been looking for to send your Children’s Choir Leaders!
· Experience the fun of teaching music to any age preschooler or child!
· Discover new ways to make choir or music time a favorite for kids!
· Watch the love of worship come alive!
· Mingle with others in similar situations!
· Learn to use games and toys to add more excitement to your music time!
· Plus more hands-on learning and fun in children’s choirs!
· Also a great conference for your daycare workers!
· Can be used for CEU credits!
Cost includes interactive sessions from top-notch clinicians, breakout times to interact with choir workers just like you, lodging, three meals, munch & mingle fellowship, J.W. Pepper music vendor to purchase whatever needs you might have in your choir, conference fee, and so much more!
- Denise Gagne & Kerry Heisler (Younger Children)
- Kim Ingram (Musicals & Praise Takes Flight)
- Katrina Marler (All Ages)
- Doug Rogers (Puppets)
- Kim Searcy (Older & Combined)
- Terry Taylor (Growing in Grace)
- Pamela Vandewalker (Preschool)
3-4/room | $135
Dbl room | $140
Priv room | $170
Commuter | $106
$20 deposit/person at the time of registration.
Need to make an additional payment? Click here: