Alabama Baptist Literacy Missions Conference
July 27 - July 28
- train individuals in one of the following literacy missions tracks: English as a Second Language, Adult Reading and Writing, Tutoring Children and Youth, or Bible Storytelling
- prepare individuals to start ministries in their churches or communities in their specific area of ESL, ARW or TCY
- provide current resources to promote and support Literacy Missions Ministries
- allow volunteers to build relationships and strengthen their commitment to follow God’s call
- train experienced leaders on various topics related to their area of ministry
Each basic workshop is 11 hours. Breakout sessions for experienced leaders are 1 hour each.
Hotels Offering Group Rate:
Drury Inn & Suites Montgomery
1124 Eastern Blvd.
Montgomery, AL 36117-1942
Tel: 800-325-0720, Group # 2309674
For more information contact Kristy Kennedy at 334-613-2311 or email@example.com.