Visit our resources area for information about the most recent salary studies, conferences and training opportunities and church administrator resources.
Lee Wright – full bio
toll-free 1-800-264-1225, ext. 241
Ministry Assistants –
toll-free 1-800-264-1225, ext. 208
Conference and Training Opportunities
- Tax Conference: Conference Goal: To assist ministers, staff, and employees with the greatest tax savings and the church with the greatest stewardship of funds.
- Financial Issues Conference: This is a new conference that we are offering. Click the title above to learn more about the many options for what can be taught.
- Investment and Retirement Planning Principals: The conference goal is to counsel active members and interested investors to develop proper investment and retirement planning principles to achieve their desired goals.
- Retirement Choices: The conference goal is to provide counsel on the best choices available for GuideStone retirement plan participants approaching retirement.
- 10 Common Financial Mistakes Made By Ministers: The conference goal is to help ministers eliminate 10 common financial mistake and establish sound fundamental financial planning principles.
- Secretaries Conference: The Church Retirement Plan is for all employees of Southern Baptist churches, associations and other special ministries. Secretaries are one significant group who benefit from the investment options. Secretaries like all other employees can also benefit from State Board of Missions coverage and contributions. If the secretary is eligible, the State Board of Missions may provide disability protection and survivor benefits.
Church Administrator Resources
It’s the Lord’s money and church leaders need to use it wisely, said Lee Wright, coordinator of church compensation services for the Alabama Baptist State Board of Missions. Wright speaks on this topic often. In [...]
The greatest area of difficulty in a minister’s tax filing is his or her dual status, according to Lee Wright, state missionary in the office of LeaderCare and church health at the Alabama Baptist State [...]