Bobby & LaKeisha Williams: Picking Up The Pieces
Bobby and LaKeisha Williams have a simple goal—to meet the deep need of New Orleans with the even deeper love of Christ.
In the city, some buildings are still boarded up from Hurricane Katrina in 2005. The area around the Williamses’ church plant is predominantly African American and low-income. “A lot of what we strive to do is provide resources,” Bobby said. “We try to educate people spiritually, financially, intellectually, you name it.”
That’s how their church—Next Level Church—got its name. They want to see people take their life to the next level starting right where they are. The church provides its neighbors with multiple forms of assistance from health fairs to meal distribution, all with the goal of creating community and leading them to Jesus.
“Despite the challenges we’ve been able to make an impact, and we want to do even more,” Bobby said.
- For Bobby and LaKeisha to persevere in ministry.
- For the church’s compassion ministries to open doors to share the gospel.
Your Alabama Connection:
- Pray for Jason & Mary as they serve the people of Montgomery, Alabama.
- Pray for many people in the Montgomery Area to come to know the Lord through the ministry they are doing.
- Pray for Jesus City Church to be a light to the people in their community.