It is football season and many people believe that “winning is everything”! But maybe not so much. We have discovered the three best days to launch a new church are:
- The Sunday after the Super Bowl
- One month after school starts
- Easter Sunday
Sunday, September 9th marks approximately one month after school started in most areas of Alabama. We are excited to have four churches launching weekly worship this Sunday. They are:
- Spanish Church in Fultondale (still seeking a planter/pastor)
- Tapestry Church in Hoover led by Deric Thomas
- Redeemer Church Helena led by Chase Rogers
- Union Church in Auburn led by Chris Brister
We celebrate what the Lord is doing and shall do through these new churches to increase the population of heaven and decrease the population of hell!
The second best day to plant a church is still a good day for new baby churches! Praise the Lord!
Coming in Second is NOT Bad!