Many are looking for ways to assist survivors in Texas in the aftermath of hurricane Harvey. Consider some time proven tips.
- Please do not collect supplies to send unless a specific organization has requested them and has agreed to receive them.
- Please do not send used clothes, shoes or jackets.
- Many excellent organizations will be assisting through established operations.
- If you would like to donate money, you may donate at SBDR.org/Texas. 100% of the funds will go to Southern Baptist response organizations in Texas. There are NO administrative fees.
- Pray for survivors, utility workers, and disaster response organizations who serve those in need.
Alabama Baptist Disaster Relief volunteers are ready to assist when requested. Self-deployment is discouraged since every part of the infrastructure is overloaded. A disaster this large will require time and a lot of resources. Pray for responses to proceed smoothly.
Helping Survivors of Hurricane Harvey
Latest posts by Alabama Baptist SBOM (see all)
- Ministry of presence big part of disaster relief work - October 19, 2017
- Why I Believe in the Cooperative Program - October 16, 2017
- Decatur’s Central Baptist to host North Alabama library conference - October 14, 2017